Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Welcome Their First Child Together
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker have welcomed their first child together, a son named Reign Aston Barker. The baby was born on July 7, 2023, at 1:46 a.m. in Los Angeles. He weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces.
Brief Detail of News:
- Kourtney and Travis announced their pregnancy in June 2022.
- Kourtney had a surrogate carry the baby.
- The baby was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
- Kourtney and Travis are already parents to three children from previous relationships.
- Kourtney has Mason, Penelope, and Reign with her ex-partner Scott Disick.
- Travis has Landon and Alabama with his ex-wife Shanna Moakler.
Quote from Kourtney:
“We are absolutely thrilled to greet our little boy into the world,” Kourtney exclaimed in a statement. “He is everything we’ve ever wished for.”
Quote from Travis:
“I am so grateful to Kourtney for giving me the best gift of all,” Travis said in a statement. “I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with her and our family.”
Reactions from Fans:
Read also New Chinese map shows Beijing’s claim to Indian territory, tensions rise
Fans have been sending their congratulations to Kourtney and Travis on social media. Many fans have also commented on how happy the couple looks together.
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker are now parents to a beautiful baby boy. The couple is overjoyed and excited to start this new chapter in their lives.